The 'Spit Test' reveals a secret!
Many people want to know how they can be sure that they have a Candida-Yeast concern. There is a simple home test that will help you determine if this is a health concern for you. It is called the spit test and should be performed first thing in the morning before you eat or drink.
- Fill a clear glass with water.
- In the morning, prior to eating or drinking, work up some saliva and spit into the prepared glass of water.
- Look at the spit over the next 30 minutes.
- If you do not have a yeast concern, your saliva will have dispersed.
- If you do have a yeast concern, you saliva will have strings, the water will be cloudy, the saliva will have sunk to the bottom of the glass, or there may be speckles floating in the water.
- If you have a yeast concern, you may want to consider contacting your medical care professional.